So, I created this blog today because it was mentioned during our family meeting as an idea for us to all keep in touch. I've sent emails to as many people in the family I had email addresses for to allow them to post on the blog. I don't have an email for Monte, but I sent one to Brittany, so if someone could give me Monte's address I'll send him an invitation too. Oh, and I sent one to Aaron and Kathryn's combined email, but if you guys want separate invites, let me know and your addresses. If anyone has any suggestions for this blog, post it!
Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed the Thanksgiving holiday as much as we did! We were disappointed to have to come back to lonely Provo, but we enjoyed spending time with each of you and look forward to seeing you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
To our Kids,
Thanks Heather for setting up the blog. Who came up with that name (blog) anyway? We're excited to keep in touch. Love, Mom and Dad
Post a Comment